TeX is a programming language, you may find it called a data markup one. At the same time, TeX is an interpreter engine that understands this language and a typesetting system as a whole. It is used for mathematical or technical text writing. Many different packets have been created on the basis of ΤeΧ. The most famous such packet is LaTeX. It lets authors focus on the text and leave the typography process to the program. With LaTeX the structured documents are easy to create and manage.
Aspose.TeX for Java is a flexible and easy-to-use library to typeset TeX and LaTeX files. API supports multiple output formats like XPS, PDF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, SVG, BMP. It meant that with the functionality of this library you can convert TeX and LaTeX files to any of the output formats. With the solution, you can create a custom TeX format if you want to create and/or typeset a bunch of documents designed uniformly.
At a Glance
An overview of Aspose.TeX for Java API.
- Support Multiple Formats
- Load TeX source files from disk
- Load TeX source files from a ZIP-archive
- Load TeX source files from your own implementation of "working directory"
- Typeset TeX files
- Obtain output documents in different formats like XPS, PDF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP
- Write output document to a stream
- Write output to disk
- Write output to a ZIP-archive
- Write output to your own implementation of "working directory"
- Create your own TeX format if you want to create and/or typeset a bunch of documents designed uniformly
Aspose.TeX for Java supports all major platforms including.
- J2SE 8.0 (1.8) or above
Supported File Formats
Aspose.TeX for Java supports the following file formats .
- Plain text TeX files
- LaTeX files
Advanced Java TeX Files Typesetting API Features
Load TeX source files from disk
Load TeX source files from ZIP
Typeset TeX files
Write output document to a stream
Write output to disk
Write output to ZIP
Create custom TeX format
Typeset TeX files
Aspose.TeX for Java can easily typeset TeX files to get documents in different formats.